Terms & Conditions
There are two types of baskets i.e. 5 kg per week and 10 kg per week, one can buy subscription for 4 weeks at a time. . A basket has 40% Regulars (Tomatoes, Chilies, Lemons, Onion, Ginger, Coriander etc.), 40% Seasonal(Fresh vegetables in season) and 20% Specials(Indian and Western exotic vegetables) which can be customised from the given options every week from the website. You can also ‘‘HOLD’ your delivery for a particular week by login to our website. We will extend your subscription by the number of deliveries you decide to put on ‘HOLD’
As part of the registration process on the Site, GFC may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
Account & Registration Obligations
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration.
Payments will only be taken via credit card/debit card or net banking. COD option is not available. It might take 48 Hours to confirm payment from the bank. Your order is confirmed only once payment is received by GFC. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices we actually charge, there are no hidden or extra charges to be paid on the date of the delivery.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot (Thursday 5 PM for Sunday Delivery) for which you have placed an order from our website. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If you don’t like the quality of the vegetables or fruits and you want to discontinue, this can be done only after the first week’s order where we refund for rest weeks. After delivery of second week, we will not entertain any such requests.
If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by GFC for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. GFC reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil
- liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Colours & Size
The pictures on the website are for illustration purpose only. We deliver naturally grown vegetables and fruits which are seasonal in nature.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
GFC may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, GFC and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.